Anti Eavesdropping Film (RF Attenuation Film)
Signal Defence window films provide radio frequency (RF) and Infrared (IR) attenuation with high visible light transmittance and low reflectivity – resulting in minimal aesthetic impact.
These Government and military grade protective films give high attenuation levels to glazed areas assisting in areas, which require conversion to Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF) standards.
Full Spectrum Window Protection
- Protection against IR attack (laser microphones)
- Shielding against WiFi and Bluetooth signalling through glass
- “In Building” RF cleansing to allow direct connectivity to WLAN
- Blast Protection
- Anti-Eavesdropping and Technical Surveillance Counter Measure (TSCM) security
- High Visible Light Transmission
- Added security for wireless technologies including wireless local area network (WLAN)
- Anti-Shatter Properties
- Reduced Solar Gain for potential energy savings and ROI
- Ultraviolet Transmission (<380nm)= <1%
- Infrared Transmission (800-2500nm)= – <1%
- RF (30Mz-6Gz)= Avg 40dB
- Visible Light Transmission (400-780nm)= >53%
- Visible Light Reflectance = 13%
- Total Solar Energy Reflected = 70%
(Provision of full technical info requires NDA)
SD 2500 – attenuates (shields) to >40dB
SD 1000 – attenuates to >33dB
Tested to IEEE 299 standards and ASTM F3057
If you are looking for counter surveillance measures to protect against wifi theft and corporate espionage, speak to one of our technical representatives on 0333 800 2400 or email email@example.com
We’re perfectly placed to help, whatever your requirement. Take a look at our extensive range of products and services, or gain more insight into our solutions by reading our case studies and articles.
Related Case Studies
Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
* By submitting, I agree to let ARC Window Films email me from time to time so they can provide me with useful information.
We Can Offer A