Vision Control Film
There are 4 types of Vision Control Film. Each offers two choices of viewing angle, depending on whether the film is applied vertically or horizontally. Additionally, two of the options can be “flipped” 180 degrees, to reverse the direction of privacy. This means that there are a total of twelve visibility options across the range.
What Types Are There?
There are four types of Vision Control Film. Each offers 2-4 choices of viewing angle according to whether the film is applied vertically or horizontally. There is a total of twelve visibility options across the range.
Vision Control Film Benefits
- Create attention grabbing effects on glass
- Control viewing and privacy from different angles
- Choose from 12 viewing angle options
- Easy, quick, and clean installation and removal
Vision Control Film Features
- Clean room manufactured for unrivalled clarity and quality
- Manufactured using environmentally friendly PVC-free materials
- Scratch resistant hard coat improves longevity and durability
- Self-adhesive coating allows the installation to be temporary or permanent
Speak to a member of our sales team to discuss further on 0333 800 2400 or email email@example.com
We’re perfectly placed to help, whatever your requirement. Take a look at our extensive range of products and services, or gain more insight into our solutions by reading our case studies and articles.
Related Case Studies
Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
* By submitting, I agree to let ARC Window Films email me from time to time so they can provide me with useful information.
We Can Offer A