Vision Control Film
Vision Control Film can be used to block unsightly views, create unique privacy effects or draw attention to a product in a retail display. It can also be cut to shape – enabling both simple and complex images and designs to fade in and out as they are viewed by passing pedestrians. Most often, Vision Control Film is used in its unprinted state but it can be printed on as well.
What Types Are There?
There are four types of Vision Control Film. Each offers two choices of viewing angle according to whether the film is applied vertically or horizontally. This means there is a total of eight visibility options across the range.
Vision Control Film Benefits
- Create attention grabbing effects on glass
- Control viewing and privacy from different angles
- Choose from 8 viewing angle options
- Easy, quick, and clean installation and removal
Vision Control Film Features
- Clean room manufactured for unrivalled clarity and quality
- Manufactured using environmentally friendly PVC-free materials
- Scratch resistant hard coat improves longevity and durability
- Self-adhesive coating allows the installation to be temporary or permanent
We’re perfectly placed to help, whatever your requirement. Take a look at our extensive range of products and services, or gain more insight into our solutions by reading our case studies and articles.
Related Case Studies
Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
* By submitting, I agree to let ARC Window Films email me from time to time so they can provide me with useful information.
We Can Offer A