We Can Offer A
Nationwide Professional Services
A glazing audit is an assessment of a buildings glazing, and a report of the key findings. It is sometimes referred to as a Glazing Risk Assessment. It allows building owners, occupants and managers to:
- Ensure the glazing is fit for purpose and compliant with current legislation
- Identify areas where glazing performance can be improved, whether for safety and/ or energy performance.
- Develop an action plan to carry out improvement works
ARC Window Films offer two types of Glazing Audit:
- Glazing Compliance Audit – legislation compliance and risk mitigation
- Glazing Energy Analysis – energy savings and carbon footprint reduction
Our Products & Services
We’re perfectly placed to help, whatever your requirement. Take a look at our extensive range of products and services.
A survey to check that glazing meets current health and safety regulations, such as Regulation 14.
Glazing Energy Analysis
Assess the energy and carbon performance of glazing and identify savings.
Brands That Trust Us2>
Get a No Obligation Quote Today!
* By submitting, I agree to let ARC Window Films email me from time to time so they can provide me with useful information.