UV Window Film
Sunlight and UV Damage
Exposure to Ultra-Violet rays from sunlight contributes to fading and can cause irreparable damage to your merchandise, furnishings, precious artefacts, and even skin.
Two types of UV radiation, UVA and UVB are especially damaging to your skin;
- UVA is associated with wrinkling of the skin and other effects of photo-aging
- UVB is the main cause of sunburn
ARC Window films reduce damaging UV rays and other causes of fading (visible light and solar heat) to help protect you and your valuables.
ARC Window Films to Protect your Skin
ARC Window Films to Protect your Belongings
Additional Window Film Benefits:
The greatest advantage of window film when compared to alternatives is that it offers a combination of benefits. Films can include some if not all of the following additional benefits:
- Reduce Heat and Glare
- Energy Saving Window Film-reduce energy consumption and lower your carbon footprint
- Safety and Security –Increased protection against thieves, terrorists and accidental breakage
- Graphics andManifestation - Meet health and safety regulations or add corporatebranding
- Privacy and Decoration
- Graffiti Protection
- Quick to install with minimum disruption
- Increased appearance – Solar control films can complement both modern and traditional buildings
ARC Advice Service
With a combined experience of over 40 years in the window film industry, the ARC team are here to help with any enquiry.
Contact us on 0333 800 2 400 for advice on the benefits of window film and increasing your protection against damaging UV rays.