Safety and Security Window Films
The Vulnerability of Standard Glazing
The most vulnerable part of any building is its glazing. Burglary, civil unrest, acts of violence and terrorism may lead to property damage; and glazing is frequently the target and point of entry for thieves and vandals alike.
This vulnerability frequently contributes to personal injuries – particularly with accidental glass breakage.
Window Film is a high tech, low cost solution to protect people and property.
The Benefits of ARC Safety and Security Window Film;
- Comply with Health & Safety regulations by upgrading existing glass
- Increase Safety
- Increase Security
- Offer Blast Mitigation
- 24/7 Protection
- Offer Energy Savings
- Up to 10 year warranty
- Excellent value when compared to alternatives
- Clean and quick installation with a minimum of disruption and no additional maintenance.
ARC Safety and Security Window Films are completely clear and are almost invisble when installed to glass : "it's what you don’t see that makes all the difference"
Additional Window Film Benefits:
The greatest advantage of window film when compared to alternatives is that it offers a combination of benefits. Films can include some if not all of the following additional benefits:
- Reduce Heat and Glare
- Energy Saving Window Film- reduce energy consumption and lower your carbon footprint
- UV Protection – Protection against the biggest contributor to fading – keeping furnishings looking new for much longer
- Graphics and Manifestation - Meet health and safety regulations or add corporate branding
- Privacy and Decoration
- Graffiti Protection
- Quick to install with minimum disruption
- Increased appearance – Solar control films can complement both modern and traditional buildings
ARC Advice Service
Need further information on our safety and security window films? The ARC team are here to help.
Contact us on 0333 800 2 400 for business focussed advice on the benefits of window film and increasing the safety and security of the glazing in your organisation.