Graffiti Protection Window Films
Vandalism and Glazing
Vandalism is more than just a nuisance and eyesore; it’s also a huge financial drain to public and private budgets.
The cost of repeatedly replacing windows and glass that has been scratched up or marked with spray-paint can end up being prohibitive, not to mention time consuming and disruptive.
ARC Graffiti Protection Window Film
ARC Graffiti-Free is a clear protective coating for both the commercial and retail marketplace. It offers the underlying surface protection against;
- acid etching
24/7 Protection for surfaces
When vandals do strike, it won’t be permanent. If and when the film is in need of replacement, its quick release low tack adhesive allows it to be removed cleanly.
Graffiti-Free can also be used on;
- interior or exterior glass,
- stainless steel and
- many other smooth non-porous surfaces
Additional Window Film Benefits:
The greatest advantage of window film when compared to alternatives is that it offers a combination of benefits. Films can include some if not all of the following additional benefits:
- Reduce Heat and Glare
- Energy Saving Window Film-reduce energy consumption and lower your carbon footprint
- Safety and Security –Increased protection against thieves, terrorists and accidental breakage
- UV Protection –Protection against the biggest contributor to fading – keeping furnishings looking new formuch longer
- Graphics andManifestation - Meet health and safety regulations or add corporatebranding
- Privacy and Decoration
- Increased appearance – Solar control films can complement both modern and traditional buildings
ARC Advice Service
With a combined experience of over 40 years in the window film industry, the ARC team are here to help with any enquiry.
Contact us on 0333 800 2 400 for business focussed advice on the benefits of window film and protecting your glazing.